Help to Buy Scheme
How does it work?
With a Help to Buy: Equity Loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so you’ll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
You won’t be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
Who is eligible for help to buy?
- You will need a minimum 5% deposit of the property's value.
- The property value cannot exceed £600,000.
- 75% for first-time buyers and new build properties
- If you have a property to sell you can still use Help To Buy on your new home
- You cannot own another property in the background or rent these properties out
The following properties are now available at Medburn Park as part of the Help to Buy scheme: